Globally, there are hundreds of centers that offer focused ultrasound treatment. Find a location near you.
Get a Global Perspective
This interactive map displays focused ultrasound sites conducting research, clinical trials, and commercial treatments around the world.
Indications and Mechanism of Action Components
Search for sites performing research or treatments on any combination of indication, mechanism of action, ultrasound application or biological effect.
- Now Available: Six New Sessions Added to Focused Ultrasound MOOC 21 September 2023
- Essential Tremor Treatment Targeting Discussed at Workshop 21 September 2023
- Uterine Fibroid Treatment: New Metric is a Key for Predicting Success with Focused Ultrasound 14 September 2023
- Histotripsy Brain Treatment Image Library Created by Michigan Researchers 14 September 2023
- New ARPA-H Program Could Enable Innovative and Accessible Focused Ultrasound Systems 8 September 2023
- Meeting Report: Alliance for Advanced Therapies in Orthopedics (ATiO) 2023 31 August 2023
- Liver Metastases Clinical Trial: Focused Ultrasound Plus Microbubbles Safely Delivered 31 August 2023
Transcranial Treatment Modeling Software
Kranion is an open source, interactive focused ultrasound visualization system designed for research purposes.