Globally, there are hundreds of centers that offer focused ultrasound treatment. Find a location near you.
Get a Global Perspective
This interactive map displays focused ultrasound sites conducting research, clinical trials, and commercial treatments around the world.
Indications and Mechanism of Action Components
Search for sites performing research or treatments on any combination of indication, mechanism of action, ultrasound application or biological effect.
- Successfully Opening a Larger Volume of the Blood-Brain Barrier 29 September 2022
- Interim Report: Focused Ultrasound for Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome 28 September 2022
- Investigator Profile: Meaghan O’Reilly, PhD 28 September 2022
- Register Now: Webinar on New Approaches with Immunotherapies and Breast Cancer 27 September 2022
- Watch Now: Webinar on Focused Ultrasound and Alzheimer’s Disease 21 September 2022
- Liver Tumor FUS Histotripsy Trial Results: Treatment is Safe and Predictable 14 September 2022
- Focused Ultrasound for Parkinson’s Disease: Results of First Clinical Trial to Deliver Therapeutics 14 September 2022
The Foundation provides fellowship and internship opportunities for mid-career scientists and promising college students.
Employment Opportunities in Industry & Academia
We hope to match researchers, scientists and clinicians with institutions seeking candidates.
Transcranial Treatment Modeling Software
Kranion is an open source, interactive focused ultrasound visualization system designed for research purposes.