Globally, there are hundreds of centers that offer focused ultrasound treatment. Find a location near you.
Get a Global Perspective
This interactive map displays focused ultrasound sites conducting research, clinical trials, and commercial treatments around the world.
Indications and Mechanism of Action Components
Search for sites performing research or treatments on any combination of indication, mechanism of action, ultrasound application or biological effect.
- Focused Ultrasound Treatment Comparable to Radiation Therapy for Patients with Painful Bone Metastases 23 January 2023
- Research Awards Update: Nine Preclinical Projects Initiated in the Fourth Quarter of 2022 20 January 2023
- Focused Ultrasound for Pediatric Brain Tumors: Clinical Trial Begins in Toronto 20 January 2023
- Meeting Report: 183rd Meeting of Acoustical Society of America (ASA) 2022 5 January 2023
- Meeting Report: American Epilepsy Society (AES) 2022 5 January 2023
- Meeting Report: Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) 2022 15 December 2022
- Meeting Report: Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 2022 15 December 2022
The Foundation provides fellowship and internship opportunities for mid-career scientists and promising college students.
Employment Opportunities in Industry & Academia
We hope to match researchers, scientists and clinicians with institutions seeking candidates.
Transcranial Treatment Modeling Software
Kranion is an open source, interactive focused ultrasound visualization system designed for research purposes.