Globally, there are hundreds of centers that offer focused ultrasound treatment. Find a location near you.
Get a Global Perspective
This interactive map displays focused ultrasound sites conducting research, clinical trials, and commercial treatments around the world.
Indications and Mechanism of Action Components
Search for sites performing research or treatments on any combination of indication, mechanism of action, ultrasound application or biological effect.
- New Clues Emerge for Using Ultrasound-Assisted Immunotherapy to Treat Alzheimer’s Disease 10 August 2022
- Research Awards Update: Eight Preclinical Projects Initiated in the Second Quarter of 2022 10 August 2022
- Clinician Researcher Receives NIH Grant for Focused Ultrasound Targeting Research 10 August 2022
- Meeting Report: American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (ASSFN) 2022 21 July 2022
- Focused Ultrasound Foundation and Children’s Tumor Foundation Partner on Neurofibromatosis Study 21 July 2022
- Foundation-Funded Research Update: Delivering Gene Therapies to the Brain in a Model of Parkinson’s Disease 20 July 2022
- Meeting Report: Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) 2022 7 July 2022
The Foundation provides fellowship and internship opportunities for mid-career scientists and promising college students.
Employment Opportunities in Industry & Academia
We hope to match researchers, scientists and clinicians with institutions seeking candidates.
Transcranial Treatment Modeling Software
Kranion is an open source, interactive focused ultrasound visualization system designed for research purposes.