MRgFUS Symposium 2010
MRgFUS 2010 Symposium
Thanks to all who made the 2010 Symposium a great success!
Highlights from the 2nd International Symposium on MR-guided Focused Ultrasound include:
- 320 attendees from 22 countries including clinicians, scientists and engineers from academia, industry and government agencies such as the FDA and the NIH.
- Presentations featuring the growing number of new indications that are under development including stroke, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, diabetes, back pain and tumors of the brain, thyroid, breast, liver, prostate, pancreas and bone.
- Increased number of presentations from the foundation’s first international symposium - in 2008, there were 40 presentations; this year there were more than 130.
Presentation Videos Now Available:
Audio and video coverage for most of the presentations are now posted on the foundation's Collaborative Research Network, open to researchers and clinicians in the field of focused ultrasound.
Additional Resources available for download:
- The Symposium Program and Abstract Book
- Notes from the four lunchtime discussion groups
- InSightec has released a useful overview of the Symposium – click here to access it.
Stay connected and informed!
Join our Collaborative Research Network to continue what was shared at the Symposium!
What is the Collaborative Research Network?
- A private, online community for researchers in the field of focused ultrasound established with the aim of fostering collaboration and communication between fellow researchers and institutions.
- Sophisticated online collaboration tools
- Regularly updated information about sites, investigators, projects, meetings, bibliographies, potential collaborations and funding opportunities