The 11th National Image-guided Therapy Workshop was held via Zoom on April 16, 2020.
Scientists from academic institutions, image-guided therapy companies, and leaders from the National Institutes of Health logged in from their homes in 28 US states, the District of Columbia, and 13 other countries. With 454 registrations, the attendance was the largest in the history of this workshop.
The recorded talks are now available as a YouTube playlist.
The meeting program and list of registered attendees is available on the National Center for Image-Guided Therapy website.
- Tina Kapur “Introduction and Welcome”
- Clare Tempany’s Keynote “The Vision of Image-Guided Therapy”
- Nathan McDannold “Using Phase Data from MR Temperature Imaging to Visualize Anatomy during MR-guided Focused Ultrasound Surgery”
- Hong Chen “MRI-guided Focused Ultrasound for Noninvasive Diagnosis of Brain Tumors”
- Alexander Sasha Klibanov “Superheated Nanodroplets for Image-guided Tumor Therapy and Drug Delivery”
- Lively Q & A