The Focused Ultrasound Foundation, an entrepreneurial, high-performance, medical research, education and patient advocacy organization in Charlottesville, VA, is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to assist the Foundation’s Communications, Salesforce, and Web teams by serving as the product owner for Pardot.
- Design, layout, and send mass emails.
- Create Pardot email lists from existing Salesforce reports or campaigns.
- Act as the main source for staff to inquire about User Engagement.
- Serve as the primary contact for Pardot errors on the user side.
- Monitor FUSF email score and list integrity.
- Undertake ongoing data cleanup, including prospect deduplication, list cleaning.
- Expand and maintain the Foundation’s Pardot documentation.
- Take initiative on improvement of mailing list segmentation, event creation and invitation, webinar statistics, social media linking, and other user data.
- Work with Pardot Premier Support regarding ongoing issues, advocating for the Foundation’s needs.
- Actively follow Pardot new features on Trailhead Community and the Drip newsletter.
- Attend Pardot Premier Support weekly office hours.
- Stay apprised of latest marketing trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- Assist Communications Manager with: managing email content, serving as back-up for email sending, assessing effect on marketing strategy as concerns emails, moving to Pardot Lightning
- Assist Salesforce Manager with: improving Salesforce Pardot experience, maintaining Pardot Dashboards and app, identifying Salesforce sync issues, creating user-requested reports, managing GDPR/US consent law approach
- Assist Web Developer with: monitoring web form activity, improving landing pages
- Must have 2-4 years email marketing experience with a commonly used digital platform
- Prefer Pardot experience but will train the right person.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Preferably proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive demeanor.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Analytical and excellent problem solver.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Responsive to changing priorities.
- Proven project management skills.
- Meets deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
To ensure consideration, send cover letter and resume in .PDF format to email@example.com.