What is Focused Ultrasound?
Like a magnifying glass focuses light, focused ultrasound concentrates ultrasound energy on a target in the body without harming nearby tissue. See how this technology is paving the way for a new medical technology to take hold.
Get In Touch
If you or your company has an interest in what we do and would like to discuss how we might support your needs, please just reach out with a phone call or email. Our team will set up a time to meet with you (in person or by phone) to discuss your interest/needs and how FUS Partners may be able to assist.
For Industry News
- Company Profile: Brainlab 28 September 2023
- New ARPA-H Program Could Enable Innovative and Accessible Focused Ultrasound Systems 8 September 2023
- Meeting Report: American Urological Association (AUA) 2023 Annual Meeting 3 August 2023
- Why It Takes So Long to Develop a Medical Technology (Part 13) 3 August 2023
- Why It Takes So Long to Develop a Medical Technology (Part 12) 6 July 2023
- Ultrasound Cavitation Improves Delivery of Pancreatic Cancer Therapies 6 July 2023
- Advocacy Spotlight: Congressional Awareness Event Highlights Focused Ultrasound 22 June 2023