What is Focused Ultrasound?
Like a magnifying glass focuses light, focused ultrasound concentrates ultrasound energy on a target in the body without harming nearby tissue. See how this technology is paving the way for a new medical technology to take hold.
Investing in FUS
With over 55 manufactures already, the FUS industry is quickly developing into an area for increased investment activity as the pace of commercialization and reimbursement accelerates.
FUS Partners Resources
Focused Ultrasound Partners systematizes, formalizes, and coordinates certain activities of the Foundation to address the critical unmet needs of members of the focused ultrasound community.
Get In Touch
If you or your company has an interest in what we do and would like to discuss how we might support your needs, please just reach out with a phone call or email. Our team will set up a time to meet with you (in person or by phone) to discuss your interest/needs and how FUS Partners may be able to assist.
- Emily White, MD
- Responsible for day-to-day operation and manufacturing lead
- Patrick Edelmann, CFA
- Responsible for new initiatives and financing
For Industry News
- Why It Takes So Long to Develop a Medical Technology (Part 10) 18 May 2023
- Meeting Report: American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2023 18 May 2023
- Meeting Report: American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) UltraCon 2023 18 May 2023
- Meeting Report: Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) 2023 4 May 2023
- First Patient Treated in HistoSonics’ Kidney Tumor Trial 6 April 2023
- Company Profile: Sinoways 23 March 2023
- HistoSonics Selected Among Fierce MedTech’s Fierce 15 23 March 2023