Treatment and Trial Sites
Find a Treatment Center
Globally, there are hundreds of centers that offer focused ultrasound treatment. Find a location near you.
Find a Clinical Trial
Patients who do not want to undergo or are not candidates for traditional treatment may be eligible for research studies.
Get a Global Perspective
This interactive map displays focused ultrasound sites conducting research, clinical trials, and commercial treatments around the world.
- Clinician Researcher Receives NIH Grant for Focused Ultrasound Targeting Research 10 August 2022
- Meeting Report: American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (ASSFN) 2022 21 July 2022
- Meeting Report: Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) 2022 7 July 2022
- BLOODPAC Hosts Liquid Biopsy Virtual Workshop 7 July 2022
- Focused Ultrasound for Parkinson’s Dementia: First-in-Human Data Published 6 July 2022
- Focused Ultrasound Included in Epilepsy Pipeline Conference 24 June 2022
- Meeting Report: International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) 2022 24 June 2022
The Foundation provides fellowship and internship opportunities for mid-career scientists and promising college students.
Employment Opportunities in Industry & Academia
We hope to match researchers, scientists and clinicians with institutions seeking candidates.